Mental Hygiene in Business – A Must
Some jobs are more challenging than others. Due to our lifestyle, stress-packed jobs are becoming more and more common. The trick is:
- Becoming aware, that my job is demanding a huge amount of energy
- Channeling the stress before it becomes a problem
There are many ways to look after your mental and physical health. MHB is one of them. It is – in short – talking away the … before it poisons my private and family life.
Challenging Clients – No Problem
A company is the perfect example for a thriving system:
- A healthy business is constantly growing in seize and quality
- Each member has a clearly defined place within the system
- Contact to the outside world (the client, etc.) is fluent and unproblematic
Ever day business shows us that clients can be quite a challenge. The Systemic Consultant is able to identify the core problem in a very shout time-frame. A tailor-made solution is only the next logical step.
Tandem – The clever Way
I Over the last years I have build a very successful collabouration with a group of hand picked business partners. We share our clients. While my partner works on the professional part (business development, financial service, legal issues) I take care of personal issues (stress with partner or family, health problems, private crisis, etc.)
A success-story, but the game has rules:
- I work on personal problems, my partner works on the business – no overlapping.
- Exchange of information only with the permission of our client.
- Should the client encounter problems with one of us, we will sit together and solve it in a threesome.
- The client has the right to end the relationship with one or both of us any time.