My Permits

In Austria it is simply impossible to practice as a Counsellor without the necessary permissions from the government. To be acknowledged as a counsellor you need a minimum of:

  • 400 units of theoretical education
  • 750 units of supervised praxis
  • 30 units of psychological self-experience

Due to my experience in the field and my education on the University of Psychiatry in Graz, I was happy to open my own praxis in 2008 with:

  • 1488 units of theoretical education
  • 4.500 units of supervised praxis
  • 30+ units of psychological self-experience

You might find more details here:

Register of Theoretical Education


Business Regulation